Wednesday 4 November 2015

Artist's Canvas. (Guest Post #4)

          Today's post is by Santosh Satpute. He's a friend and an incredibly talented person. He has a keen eye for photography. He sketches amazingly. He also makes sculptures with utmost perfection. The most wonderful thing is that he hasn't taken any professional coaching for any of these. That's how artistic he is. Here are some of his photos, sketches and sculptures.

Sketches:




 Sculptures:




Photography:












You can follow him here: 



10 comments:

  1. WOW! These are absolutely beautiful. What a talented person. I'm so impressed. My favorite is the first sketch of the girl - it's absolutely gorgeous and her eyes draw you in. I'm amazed that he has had no training. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how beautiful! He seems to have a lot of different talents! Photography is probably my favorite, and I like his use of color and detail. But I'm amazed at his sketching and sculpture skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much talent! Thanks for sharing! I love it all but the photography is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. It is all amazing artwork. I especially love his photographs. He really gets into his subjects. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you . it me the maker of this art

      Delete
  5. Really beautiful artwork ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all who like my works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...