Sunday 23 November 2014

My Quotes.


“It’s not always easy to tell the difference between thinking and looking out of the window”
-Wallace Stevens.

                I read this brilliant quote the other day and I cannot agree more. There are so many instances wherein people have found me looking into distance and most of the times, I am just thinking. Here are some of my thoughts. These are the most random things (the result of looking out of the window) which I also find thought provoking. I like to call them “My Quotes”.


  • People say that my problem is that I don't talk. I say that it's not a problem; it's a choice.
  • The 'putting-yourself-in-other-people's-shoes' thing should have been real. Humans don't understand things unless they go through it themselves.
  • Understanding and agreeing are two very different things.
  • People need to change their first reaction from anger to understanding.
  • At times, the obvious may not be the truth.
  • When you are standing on that slim line between confidence and over-confidence, just 'Fly to the Ground'.
  • Write; because no one has time to listen.
  • It takes a mind to know yourself while a heart to know others.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. insightful!
    I like your blog.. simply written with a personal touch :) Came across it while searching something regarding introversion.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope you got what you wanted about introversion as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WORD. Okay. Damn these are some true stuff. Especially the one about writing. It is true that no one has time to listen. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...